Tuesday 7 October 2008

I Miss Someone :'(

i misssssssssssssssssssssss her so much...she just left Brunei 2 days ago jua.. Now, ive no one to bring jalan-jalan, No one to cubit-cubit.. Ergh.. i feel lonely now..

I will miss her every one second, one minute, every hour and every day.. I wish i could be with you right now. :'( so boring without her.. Usually she will keep on asking me bah biila jalan??. Tapi now tak ada pulak. So sad..

Its ok sabar saja.. She will be back for good jua bah next year. Bah kami puas-puas jalan nie karang sampai hilang bunga tyre ku..hehhehe. Banar2 jua udah tu bejalan ah sampai ilang tyre ah..

Iatah jangan sedih2 ok Nasrul..


Miss You Sayang..

p/s: Just text me up when you settle down disana sudah ok..

1 comment:

Fadzer said...

hey love.. i love you =)